In the last few years, there has been a revival of sorts for keypad mobile phones. These devices offer a more tactile experience that can appeal to users tired of touchscreen-only smartphones.
But with so many keypad mobiles on the market, it can be tough to know which is the best keypad mobile that’s right for you.
In this blog post, we will look at some of the best keypad mobiles available so that you can make an informed purchase decision.
How To Choose the Best Keypad Mobile Online?
To choose the best keypad mobile online, it is essential to compare the features and prices of different brands. Some factors to consider when comparing best keypad phone include:
- Operating system: Keypad mobiles usually run on one of two operating systems – Android or KaiOS.
- Display: The size and resolution of the display can vary between keypad mobiles. A big screen keypad mobile may be better for those who want to use their mobile for media consumption, while a smaller display may be more suitable for those who want a more compact device.
- Battery life: Keypad phones have good battery life due to their low-power processors and small displays. However, some brands will offer better battery life than others.
- Price: Keypad mobiles are generally very affordable, but there can be some price variation between brands. It is crucial to find the cheapest keypad phone.
1. Samsung Guru Music 2 Keypad Mobile
The Samsung Guru Music 2 is an excellent keypad phone for music lovers. It has a built-in MP3 player and FM radio to enjoy your tunes on the go.
The large keypad makes it easy to dial numbers and navigate menus, and the long battery life means you can keep listening for hours on end.
- One of best keypad mobile for music lovers.
- Dedicated music player with support for a variety of audio formats.
- Comes with FM radio with many stations on the go.
- The battery life is excellent, with 18 hours of talk time on a single charge.
- Very affordable.
2. Nokia 3310 Dual SIM Feature Phone
Nokia 3310 Dual SIM Feature Phone is a great choice for those looking for a durable and affordable keypad phone. It has all the features you need in a phone, including a dual SIM card slot so you can use two different SIM cards in one phone.
This is great for those who travel frequently or have multiple mobile numbers. The Nokia 3310 also has a long-lasting battery life, so you can stay connected even when there’s no outlet to be found.
- Durable design, a colour screen, and a long-lasting battery.
- Dual SIM card slot.
- Long-lasting battery life
- Sleek design
3. Nokia 105 Single SIM Keypad Phone
Nokia 105 Single SIM Keypad Phone is one of the best nokia keypad phone available in the market. It has a simple and elegant design with a large keypad that makes it easy to use.
The phone has a long battery life and is very durable. It has many features like FM radio, MP3 player, camera, etc.
- Simple and budget-friendly device.
- Long-lasting battery.
- Built-in FM radio.
- Durable design.
4. Lava Gem Keypad Mobile
The Lava Gem keypad mobile is one of the best keypad mobile on the market. It is a big screen keypad mobile and has a full keypad, making it easy to stay connected and productive while on the go.
The Lava Gem also has a long-lasting battery life, so you can stay charged and connected even when you’re away from a power source.
- Great value for the price.
- Large keypad.
- Battery life is excellent.
- Built-in FM radio.
- Clear display.
5. Samsung Metro 313 Keypad Mobile
The Samsung Metro 313 is an excellent keypad mobile phone for those who want a durable and reliable device. It has a large keypad that makes it easy to type, and the backlit keys make it easy to see in low light.
The phone also has a large, clear display that is perfect for viewing pictures and videos. The battery life is excellent, and the phone has various features that make it a great choice for those who want a simple yet feature-rich device.
- Simple and user-friendly device.
- Large keypad.
- Compact design.
- Includes a camera, FM radio, and expandable memory.
6. Nokia 216 Keypad Mobile
Nokia’s 216 keypad mobile is an excellent choice for those who want a durable, affordable phone with a spacious keypad. The phone has a 2.4-inch display, FM radio, and a long-lasting battery, making it perfect for basic calls and text messaging.
The camera is simple but effective, and the expandable memory means you can store more than enough contacts and photos.
- Durable and affordable device.
- Long-lasting battery.
- Bright and colorful screen.
We hope you enjoyed our roundup of the best keypad phone on the market. Keypads are making a comeback in a big way, and there are some great options for those who want the convenience of a physical keyboard.
Whether you want something cheap or with all the bells and whistles, this guide will help you figure out which is the best keypad mobile for you.
So what are you waiting for? Find your perfect keypad phone today!
FAQS for Best Keypad Mobile
Q. Which Are the Best Keypad Mobile Phone Brands in India?
Ans. There are many keypad mobile brands in India, but the best ones are Nokia, Samsung, and LG. These brands offer great features at affordable prices.
- Nokia is a global leader in mobile communications, with a wide range of phones that cater to all budgets.
- Samsung is a reliable brand that offers durable phones with many features.
- LG is another trusted brand that offers good quality keypad mobiles at reasonable prices.
Q. Which India Made Keypad Phones Are Best?
Ans. Several keypad mobile phone brands are available in India, but some of the best ones include Nokia, Spice, and Lava. These brands offer a variety of features and options, so you can find a phone that suits your needs.
- Nokia is a well-known brand that offers many features, including a camera, music player, and expandable memory.
- Spice is another popular choice for Indian consumers, offering budget-friendly options with all the essential features.
- Lava is another excellent option for Indian consumers, offering entry-level and high-end phones with various features.
Q. Which Is the Best Performance Keypad Mobile Phone?
When it comes to choosing a keypad mobile phone, there are a few things you need to keep in mind. First and foremost, you’ll want to consider the phone’s performance. After all, you’ll be using this phone for everything from making calls and sending texts to browsing the web and playing games.
That said, here are a few of the best-performing keypad mobile phones on the market today:
- The Nokia 3310 is one of the most iconic keypad mobile phones ever made. It’s known for its durability (it can even withstand being dropped from a height) and its long battery life. Plus, it’s got a great user interface that’s easy to use.
- If you’re looking for a more modern take on the keypad mobile phone, the BlackBerry Q10 is a great option. It runs BlackBerry’s ten operating systems, so it’s fast and responsive. Plus, it has a full QWERTY keyboard that makes typing quick and easy.
- Finally, if you’re willing to spend more on your keypad mobile phone, the Sony Xperia Z5 Compact is worth considering. It’s got a powerful processor and plenty of storage space. Plus, its 4.6-inch display is perfect for watching videos or browsing the web.
Q. What is the best keypad phone?
The best keypad phones provide a balance of useful features, durability, and affordability. Top options include the Nokia 105 for its ultra long battery life, the Moto E for its large display and good performance, and the Nokia 5310 for its retro style with modern features like dual SIM and wireless FM radio. Key factors to consider are battery life, display size, durability, camera quality, storage, and connectivity options.
Q. Which keypad mobile has a big screen?
Some keypad mobiles with relatively big screens include:
- Nokia 5310 – 2.4″ QVGA display
- Nokia 6300 – 2.2″ QVGA display
- Nokia 216 – 2.4″ QVGA display
- Micromax X2411 – 2.4″ display
Keypad phones typically have screen sizes ranging from 1.8″ to 2.4″. Overall, Nokia and Micromax models tend to have slightly bigger displays among keypad phones.
Q. What is the cheapest keypad phone?
Some of the most affordable keypad phones under Rs. 1000 are:
- Lava Z50 – Rs. 799
- iKall K33 – Rs. 849
- itelPower 400 – Rs. 899
- Micromax X740 – Rs. 999
- Lava A1 – Rs. 1065
These budget keypad phones focus on core functions like calling, messaging and long battery life. They have basic displays under 2 inches, limited storage and connectivity, but pack big batteries. For slightly higher budgets, Nokia 105, Moto E and Itel A23 provide better overall value.
Q. Which is the best premium keypad phone?
Some top premium keypad phones include:
- Nokia 8110 4G – Rs. 4,999
- Nokia 5310 XpressMusic – Rs. 3,549
- Nokia 225 4G – Rs. 3,999
- Nokia 6300 4G – Rs. 4,699
- Poco F4 5G – Rs. 23,999 (with keypad case)
These models stand out with features like 4G VoLTE connectivity, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, bigger memory and storage, premium design and materials, and good cameras. The Poco F4 5G with its snap-on keypad case offers a unique combo of premium specs and keypad experience.
Q. Which is the most stylish keypad mobile?
Some of the most stylish keypad mobiles are:
- Nokia 8110 4G – Curved slider design
- Nokia 5310 XpressMusic – Sleek XpressMusic styling
- Nokia 225 4G – Slim profile with tactile matte finish
- Lava Z90 – Glass-like glossy back panel
- Poco F4 5G – Sleek flagship design with keypad case
- Realme Narzo 50i Prime – Premium textured back
These models stand out with attractive designs, premium finishes like glass-like plastic or anti-fingerprint matte texture, cool colors and comfortable ergonomics. The curved slider form factor of Nokia 8110 4G and Poco F4 5G’s sandstone case are also unique.
Q. Which is the best Samsung keypad phone?
Some of Samsung’s best keypad phones are:
- Samsung GT-E1280 – Durable phone with excellent call quality
- Samsung Guru 1215 – Long standby battery life
- Samsung Metro 313 – Compact and lightweight
- Samsung Guru 1200 – Affordable phone with LED torch
- Samsung GT-E2200 – QVGA display with multimedia features
Key strengths of Samsung keypad phones are good call quality, long standby time, durability and affordable pricing. Popular picks are the GT-E1200 and Metro 313 for their compact size and long battery life. The E1280 and E2200 provide better displays and connectivity.
Q. Which is the best Nokia keypad mobile?
Some of the best Nokia keypad mobiles are:
- Nokia 105 – Ultra long battery life
- Nokia 225 4G – 4G VoLTE connectivity
- Nokia 110 – Durable design with MP3 player
- Nokia 5310 – Stylish XpressMusic design
- Nokia 8110 4G – Iconic curved slider form factor
- Nokia 150 – Rugged design with long standby time
- Nokia 216 – ClearBlack display with Bluetooth
Nokia is renowned for its durable and long-lasting keypad mobiles. The 105, 110 and 150 have excellent battery life with sturdy build quality. The 5310, 8110 4G and 225 4G pack premium designs and features like 4G, WiFi, BT 5.0. Overall, Nokia keypad phones balance durability, battery life and features well.
Q. Which keypad phone has the biggest battery?
Some keypad phones with the biggest batteries are:
- Nokia 225 4G – 2000 mAh
- Moto E – 1980 mAh
- Nokia 150 – 1200 mAh
- itel A23 – 1960 mAh
- Nokia 216 Dual SIM – 1020 mAh
- Micromax X24+ – 3000 mAh
- Nokia 105 Single SIM – 800 mAh
The Nokia 225 4G tops the list with its 2000 mAh battery which delivers up to 27 days of standby time. Other big battery options are the Moto E, itel A23, Nokia 150 and 216 which provide standby time ranging from 21 to 31 days. Keypad phones are designed for long battery life.
Q. Which is the best Reliance keypad phone?
Some of Reliance’s best keypad phones are:
- JioPhone Next – Entry-level 4G smartphone
- Jio Phone – 4G feature phone with VoLTE
- Jio Phone 2 – QWERTY keypad 4G feature phone
- Jio Phone 3 – Rumored upcoming Jio 4G feature phone
The JioPhone Next is Reliance’s most advanced 4G phone with a 5.45” touchscreen, optimized Android experience and Google Assistant. For keypad phones, the Jio Phone is their leading 4G feature phone with VoLTE calling and Voice Assistant. The Jio Phone 2 upgrades the design with a QWERTY keyboard and horizontal flip form factor. Overall, Reliance’s JioPhone models provide 4G connectivity on feature phones.
Q. Which keypad phone has the best sound quality?
Some keypad phones praised for excellent sound quality are:
- Nokia 5310 – Dedicated music buttons and wired headphones
- Nokia 216 – Clear sound with deep bass
- Samsung Metro 313 – Excellent audio through speaker
- Lava A1 – Durable brass acoustic chambers
- Poco F4 5G – Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos (with keypad case)
For wired audio, the Nokia 5310 and 216 deliver clear, balanced sound with emphasis on bass. The Metro 313 and Lava A1 have powerful speakerphones. And the Poco F4 5G stands out with its stereo speakers and Dolby Atmos technology when used with its snap-on keypad case.
Q. Which keypad phone has the best camera?
Some keypad phones with good cameras are:
- Nokia 225 4G – 5MP rear, 2MP front camera
- Nokia 2720 Flip – 2MP rear camera with LED flash
- Alcatel Go Flip 3 – 5MP rear, 2MP front camera
- Sonim XP5s – 8MP rear camera with LED flash
- Nokia 6300 4G – 4MP rear, 0.3MP front camera
Most keypad phones have basic VGA or 1-2MP cameras. But models like the Nokia 225 4G, Alcatel Go Flip 3 and Sonim XP5s offer better 5-8MP sensors for sharper images and video. The 225 4G also packs dual cameras. But overall, camera performance is not a major highlight of keypad phones.
Q. What is the smallest keypad phone?
Some of the most compact and small-sized keypad phones are:
- Samsung Metro 313 – 9.9 x 5 x 1.5 cm, 70 g
- Nokia 150 – 11.5 x 4.4 x 1.1 cm, 73 g
- Sonim XP3 – 12.6 x 5.7 x 1.9 cm, 124 g
- Nokia 105 – 11.5 x 4.6 x 1.4 cm, 73 g
- Alcatel Go Flip – 12.5 x 6.2 x 1.9 cm, 117 g
The Samsung Metro 313 stands out as one of the smallest and lightest keypad phones, making it very pocketable. Other impressively compact options are the Nokia 150 and 105. When looking for a small keypad phone, key specs to check are dimensions, weight and form factor.
Q. Which SIM card size is best for keypad phones?
Most keypad phones today support nano SIM cards which are the smallest SIM card format. Some models may also offer micro or mini SIM compatibility using adapters.
Nano SIM (12.3 x 8.8 mm) is the most commonly used format and best suited for keypad phones as it allows for slimmer device designs. A few older keypad models use micro (15 x 12 mm) or mini SIM (25 x 15 mm) support.
Dual SIM keypad phones typically have two nano SIM slots. With nano as the standard, you won’t have to cut down your existing SIM card to fit most keypad phones now. Just use a nano SIM for maximum compatibility.
Q. Which keypad mobile is best for elderly?
Some good keypad mobile options for senior citizens are:
- Nokia 105 – Simple interface, long battery life
- Doro 7050 – Loud sound, intuitive interface
- Jitterbug Flip – Big buttons, voice typing
- Alcatel Go Flip 3 – Big screen, hearing aid compatible
- Sonim XP3 – Loud sound, rugged build
Key factors that make these models senior-friendly are loud sound, big buttons, simple software, powerful speakers, long battery life, and rugged builds. Intuitive interfaces with features like voice typing, chat buttons and settings for low vision are also useful for the elderly.