A backpack is often considered an overlooked accessory. In reality, it is an essential ensemble that helps you stay organized by helping you carry your important belongings throughout the day.
With so many backpack brands available in the market today, it can be tricky to settle for the right one. To help you pick the right brand as well as product for your needs, we have curated this list of the 10 best backpack brands in India. Whether you are looking for a travel backpack to take on your next cross-country trip or a practical working backpack, we have you covered.
10 Best Backpack Brands in India
Although the market is flooded with many backpack brands, we have scoured and listed some of the best backpack brands in India. Have a look:
1. American Tourister
Hailed as one of the best backpack brands in India, American Tourister crafts backpacks that are a perfect blend of quality, looks, and durability. The line that began as American Luggage Works was launched by brothers Sol and Irving Koffler in Rhode Island, United States, in 1933. Since 2009, it has been backed by Astrum International, which also owns Samsonite. Today, as the largest luggage manufacturer, it produces backpacks that cater to all genders and needs.
- Stylish graphic designs, durability, economical, and high quality.
- Multiple compartments and side pockets.
- Range of modern designs, colors, and styles.
- Many backpack models are laptop-compatible, waterproof, and travel-friendly.
Skybags backpacks are a product of VIP Industries of India, India's largest luggage manufacturing company based in Mumbai. The prestigious international brand manufactures bags and backpacks in an affordable range to cater to the needs of school-going and college-going youngsters and travel enthusiasts. Most models are waterproof or semi-waterproof and come in many designs, including solid, graphic, geometric, and texture.
- Waterproof design
- Both zipper and drawstring compartment closure types are available.
3. Tommy Hilfiger
From solid and printed designs to offering users the utmost functionality and comfort, Tommy Hilfiger is undoubtedly one of the best backpack brands in India. Designed for keeping laptops and work paraphernalia, professional backpacks from this renowned brand are perfect for everyday use. These backpacks are rugged and hence great for those who travel daily.
- A professional appeal.
- Durable and comes with thick shoulder straps and a padded back cushion for utmost comfort.
Endorsed and owned by Hrithik Roshan, HRX backpacks are in great demand among the megastar’s fans. These backpacks are fashionable, durable, and sturdy—all at the same time. They are designed with spongy material, making them comfortable to load on the shoulders.
- Sleek designs and funky colors.
- They come with adjustable shoulder straps and a stash pocket for quick access.
This brand needs no introduction. Apart from their innovative designs and eye-popping colors, the backpacks from Fastrack are highly functional, making them one of the best backpack brands in India. They are generally unisex and ideal for youngsters and working men and women.
- Available in attractive colors - from wild orange and sleek greys to fiery reds.
- Some variants come with laptop compartments.
One of the best backpack brands in India, Nike makes work, play, and travel backpacks and is popular among millennials and Gen Z. The brand's logo is extremely catchy and sophisticated. A lot of Nike designs are crafted keeping in mind football fans.
- Quality and spacious backpacks.
- Lightweight with back padding for hassle-free carrying.
Shop from Ajio
Wildcraft is a Bangalore-based brand that offers an exhaustive range of backpacks for school, college, work, and travel. The brand produces simple yet durable and spacious models that help carry most essentials comfortably.
- Backpacks are nicely padded with adjustable shoulder straps.
- Sufficient compartments to carry various belongings.
- Sleek and chic designs to suit the style preference.
If you are looking for the best backpack brands in India with versatile backpacks, Puma has got you covered. The popular brand produces backpacks ideal for sports, gym, adventure, and even casual needs. They are sporty looking, rigid, and can easily carry the bulkiest items.
- Chic, tough, and durable backpacks with a sporty appeal.
- Offers ample space and can carry heavyweight items without the straps coming off.
F-Gear backpacks are durable and strong enough to carry essential items while keeping them organized. The looks and longevity of the products from one of the best backpack brands in India are really impressive.
- Backpacks come with compartments and pockets, ensuring optimal organization.
- Most models have a single compartment with multiple small pockets.
- F-Gear backpacks are water resistant and available with affordable price tags.
Harissons backpacks are a perfect blend of utility and style. Not only do these backpacks look stylish, but they have an abundance of features that make them functional. From USB ports and anti-theft compartments to headphone jacks and more, they have everything to take care of your daily fashion and organizational needs.
- Range of bags available in eye-catching designs and colors.
- Innovative features, such as anti-theft compartments, USB ports, etc.
A good backpack should do more than just be stylish and trendy. It should be spacious, comfortable, durable, and functional. If you are looking for a travel backpack, it should have extra features like being waterproof and tough enough for the outdoors.
These best backpack brands in India manufacture backpacks that cater to your specific needs. Select your favorite brand from the ones listed above and search for a backpack that can be your ideal companion.
Q. What features are important in a backpack?
Ans. A good backpack must have a padded back and shoulder straps that can be adjusted to a suitable length. It should have multiple compartments along with side water bottle pockets. If you are looking for a laptop backpack, it should have a separate compartment for the laptop.
Q. How long should a backpack last?
Ans.A backpack can be used for a few years with ease. However, exactly how long it lasts depends on its quality and usage.
Q.What are the different types of backpacks?
Ans.Some of the most familiar styles of backpacks are a standard backpack, rucksack, laptop backpack, hydration backpack, hiking/camping backpack, travel backpack, etc.
- Also read