For countless individuals, drinking coffee is a life-long habit, particularly at the breakfast table, to begin the day perfectly. Moreover, given its exceptional properties, coffee keeps people active and helps them fight fatigue. Hence it might not be wrong to say that coffee is an indispensable part of many people's lives. Thus to help ease your selection, here is a detailed review of the top brands offering the best coffee in India.
So let's get started!
How to Choose the Best Coffee Brand?
Everyone understands that a delicious cup of coffee arrives from the correct coffee-making procedure. In addition, the quality and type of coffee powder play a considerable part in the final taste of this energizing beverage. Therefore, you must learn how to pick the right coffee. Below are some essential factors to consider before choosing the best coffee in India.
- Deciding between Robusta and Arabica: When speaking of the flavours of these coffee types, Arabica is mild with sourness and bitterness. On the contrary, Robusta comes with a stronger and more bitter flavour. Also, you must note that while Robusta contains more caffeine levels than Arabica, 100% Arabica coffee is better than Robusta.
- Roast Level: You can readily determine the roast level specified on the coffee packaging, where 1 is the mildest roast, and 5 is the darkest roast.
- Grind level: The most affordable classification of ground coffee is a coarse grind where the coffee beans are crushed for 10 seconds. On the other hand, medium and fine grind are where the beans are crushed for 15 and 20 seconds, respectively. The finer the coffee grind, the more intense and delicious the flavour.
- Packaging: You must always purchase coffee sealed in an air-tight container, preventing air from entering the jar and keeping the coffee fresh.
Best 5 Coffee Brands in India
Below is a list of brands offering the best coffee in India, known for their rich flavour and aroma.
1. The Flying Squirrel
Founded almost a decade ago, the Flying Squirrel is one of India's leading coffee brands focusing entirely on quality and flavour. Also, loaded with antioxidants, a cup of Flying Squirrel coffee will make your day better with its delicious flavour and consistency. From their verdant farmstead in Coorg to your nearby stores, this coffee brand offers excellent coffee that perfectly tingles your taste buds. So if you wish to try a sweet and rich coffee, this can be your go-to option.
- Coffee beans are perfectly roasted to match your brewing process
- Medium-dark roasting for a perfect brew
- The coffee is sweet with fruity undertones
The primary name that crosses the mind of every Indian when they hear coffee is Nescafe. Founded in the '90s, Nescafe is one of the most extensive brands launched by Nestle. And offering high-quality coffee at affordable rates, Nescafe is known for its delicious flavour and evocative aroma, being the best coffee in India.
- Made with the finest quality Arabica and Robusta beans
- The specially designed glass bottle keeps the coffee fresh till its last spoon
- A perfectly refined and fragrant coffee with a rich flavour
Standing strong for almost three decades, Davidoff is yet another leading brand offering the best coffee in India. In addition, the ground coffee offered by Davidoff is a perfect combination that enhances your inner spirit, given its quest for finding rare and potent components. Davidoff coffee mixes have been carefully chosen from the world's leading farms and skillfully grounded to offer you the perfect delight in every sip.
- Coffee blends are carefully extracted from the best growing regions worldwide.
- A fantastic coffee blend with the regulated intensity
- Delicious flavour and rich aroma make the perfect brew
4. Blue Tokai
Founded by a South Indian couple, Matt and Namrata, Blue Tokai is one of the leading brands catering to the lack of freshly ground coffee in India. Launched almost a decade ago, Blue Tokai offers diverse coffee flavours and a rich Arabica aroma that will leave you craving another sip.
- Freshly roasted coffee made entirely of Arabica beans
- Special coffee flavours are developed freshly on site
- Medium-dark roasting level for enhanced flavour
5. Continental Xtra Coffee
Continental Xtra Coffee is among the brands offering the best coffee in India, with a strong flavour and perfect consistency. So if you are searching for the ideal filter coffee that would remind you of South India, this is the best option. Also, with its blend of 70 per cent coffee and 30 per cent chicory, this coffee brand offers aroma and taste unlike any other.
- A unique combination of 70 per cent coffee and 30 per cent chicory
- Carefully chosen coffee beans for a rich flavour
- A perfect blend of deep scent, robust taste, and an intense flavour
In a nutshell, coffee is a power booster for numerous individuals because it gives them higher energy and much-needed refreshment. Therefore, it is essential to ensure that you always pick the brands offering the best coffee in India that matches your requirement. And we hope that this article will prove beneficial in helping you find the right flavour for your daily beverage.
FAQs of Best Coffee in India
Q1. Is India coffee worth it?
Ans. Indian coffee is considered the finest coffee globally since it is grown in the shade rather than in sunlight.
Q2. Which coffee brand should I pick for the perfect black coffee?
Ans. Davidoff and Blue Tokai are the two brands that you can pick to brew that perfect black coffee.
Q3. Which brands offer the best-flavoured coffee in India?
Ans. Davidoff, Nescafe, and Blue Tokai are the leading brands offering the best-flavoured coffee in India.
- Also read